Mommy Confessional

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Don't let anyone fool you, country isn't as quiet & blissful as people like to make you believe! I know because I live in the country. I hear people partying & blaring loud stereos from atleast a mile away. Because they "live in the country" they blare music until the early morning hours. Loud music isn't the only annoyance, dogs and coyotes barking and howling at night. Last night they tried to out do each other. We also seem to attract other people animals. We've had dogs, cats, rooster, chickens, cows & horses stumble onto the property as well as everything wild. I have the decentcy to keep my pets from wondering so I know its not that hard of a job. If these people would actually feed their pets then they would go searching for food. Throughout the night there are also the wind turbines that get turned to to fight against frost & extreme heat. Those turbines are loud suckers. They sound like hellicopters are landing on your house. We also get the peoplo who think their cool riding their dirt bikes & quads at 4am waking us up. So dont let anyone fool you, its louder out here in the boonies than the house I lived at in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment