Mommy Confessional

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10/16/2011

It's been a long day, last night was a long night. I'm tired and just want to go home. I miss my daughter. It's not fair for her that whenever we have to take Liam to the hospital she looses both her parents. I'm sick of hospitals. The four of us should be able to always stay together. I know this won't be Liam's last stay in a hospital but I pray it will be for atleast a year. Liam is hanging in there. He still only being fed 1 oz every 2 hours but is holding it down. I'm assuming taking him off the iron drops helped but its not the cure. He has an upper GI tomarrow. I'm hoping for the best and best would be an answer and then being able to go home. The worst would be that they have no idea whats going on with him. This hospital is so boring. It's nothing like UCSF where there is always something to do. Here you're in the middle of nowhere with nothing to occupy your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment