Mommy Confessional

Friday, April 8, 2011

Time Flies

It's amazing how quickly time flies. It's already been ten years since I graduated High School, almost six years since I married my husband, three years since my daughter was born and now six months into my pregnancy. I swear it doesn't feel like any of that amount of time has passed. It feels like I'm barely four months pregnant not six. It's hard to believe we're on the last leg and that our little boy will be here soon. So much that needs to be done and it feels like there's not enough time. I know everything works out for the best but that doesn't help the anxiety level. It's been three years since I've taken care of a newborn and it feels like starting from new. Almost like all the information about newborns has just flown out of my head and now I need to re-learn it all again. My biggest issues are that the pain and "issues" with the pregnancy has set in. Already I'm going through what the doctor thinks might be contractions. The biggest thing they want me to do is rest. Believe me I have been resting but theres only so much "being lazy" I can handle. Especially with a three year old to run after. There's so much that has to do done to get ready to bring a newborn home. Shopping, baby shower, set the room up and so on. It's seems three months is adequate but time does fly and before I know it I won't have any time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment