Mommy Confessional

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dell Axim X5

When looking for a ebook reader I did extensive research. Normal "Ebook readers" were really expensive and only read ebooks. And most ebook readers didn't have a backlight screen making it impossible to read in the dark without a book light. I came across the Axim on ebay and researched the product before purchasing. I bought it back in December of 2009 and have been thrilled with it every since it came in the mail. I downloaded Acrobat Reader 1.0 to read my ebooks. I personally didnt care if they showed up with pictures on a nice virtual shelf. I mainly use my Axim as an ebook reader but have downloaded a few games on it as well. My big mistake was letting my husband know I had downloaded the games on it because he continually took my Axim to play with. :)The best part of this item was that I bought it on ebau used for only $20! Yep not the msrp of $299.99 but only $20!!! Ive deffinately gotten my moneys worth and more! This item is also available at Amazon.com starting at $39.90 used and $139.99 refurbished.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Axim-X5-400-Pocket/dp/B00007GPI1/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1280887742&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment