Mommy Confessional

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Censorship

I've recently found myself annoyed by how bad censorship has gotten. It seems to be horrid on social networks. On Facebook I was blocked from posting or sending any messages that included the website 4shared.com I mean seriously! It's a website that allows people to upload files and share them with friends, family or just the whole virtual world. Why should that be blocked content? I personally do not think that its acceptable for Facebook to block out such sites yet allows people to post youtibe videos titled "The Dick Towl". I think that Facebook needs to step back and re-evaluate their standards. I would cancel my account with them except that MySpace has become so crappy that I dont even log into my account there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment