Mommy Confessional

Saturday, July 2, 2011

UNSTOPABLES

I was confused when I opened up my mail box today to find this black box sitting there waiting for me. Truth be told I didn't want to touch it because at first it didn't look like a normal package but more like a bomb. Thank heavens it wasn't. It was actually a free full sized sample of the new Downy UNSTOPABLES. With it being really hot outside today you could actually smell the scent through all the packaging. Let me tell you it's a really really good smell. I just can't wait to use it. All the new Downy UNSTOPABLES are is a scent booster that you add into your washer. The packaging states that the fresh scent last for 30 days, so you have 30 days of your closet or dresser smelling awesome or even your bedding. I always loved how fresh sheets smelled but the scent never lasted but maybe a few days max. I'm excited to be able to try this. What actually came in the mail today as a free sample is a full sized 13.2 oz container of the Downy UNSTOPABLES, the fresh scent, and a pair of new black socks with their label on them. It was a pretty awesome find. I got all this free for being a part of VocalPoint.com So if you would like to score your self a free sample head on over and join VocalPoint http://www.vocalpoint.com Once you join you can request a sample. Just remember samples are very limited so hurry on over to http://www.vocalpoint.com/UNSTOPABLES

No comments:

Post a Comment