Mommy Confessional

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Free Digi-Scrapbooking Goodies

I don't know about you but I love to scrapbook. What I love more than scrapbooking is digi-scrapping. You can do so much more with digi-scrapping than you can just scrapbooking. The possibilities are endless. A perk to digi-scrapping is if you dont find the right embelishment you can make it yourself. For those of you who are looking to get into degi-scrapping but would like to try it out without investing any money, your in luck. Scrapbook Flair offers not only many FREE designer collection of embelishments and paper but they also offer a FREE digi-scrapping program. I started out using this program and got really good. I actually eventually outgrew the program. Thats good news. It means I learned all the basic and was ready to create my own stuff. Luckily there are other programs out there. When I was ready to move on from Scrapbook Flair I searched all over the internet until I stumbled upon a program that I swear by and recommend to everyone. I found Paint.Net. It's alot like photoshot and does the same stuff. The plus to this program is that it is ALOT cheaper. By cheaper I'm talking FREE! I use Paint.net for digi-scrapping and all my photo editing needs. Another awesome point to Paint.Net is that there are tutorials all over the internet to teach you new tricks. All you do is google Paint.Net Tutorial. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment